Thursday, October 14, 2004

 

It's Friday...sort of...

I'm taking tomorrow off to give the commencement speech at the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts (can you believe that $#!t...suckers!). That makes today "Friday" for me at the office, but I've got plenty to do so I can safely not be here tomorrow.

Went to the dentist today. My hygenist has great red hair, but had an annoying habit of watching the TV in our booth that was tuned to the Today Show. Hey You; pay attention to my damn molars! Turns out, I've got 3 small cavities that need to be filled. No, I don't have dental insurance so I'll be returning beer cans to pay for it. I suppose I could try to work up some freelance work too...know anyone who needs a radio commercial?!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

amazing counters
NutriSystem Coupons