Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Come Join Us @ The Racetrack This Weekend!

Racing Father's Day Weekend!

John Hammer & the Hodgson Heating & Cooling, BigMouthAudio Spec Miata are back on track this weekend competing in the South Bend SCCA's double regional weekend at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, MI.

"This is my home track, I've been running it for 6 years and of all the tracks we run, this one I may actually have a chance at a respectable finish!" says Hammer with tongue in cheek. "Since this is the track closest to my home, I'm inviting all of my friends out to see the racing this weekend. Come out and support your local racers! Heck, I'll even let you set the tire pressures on the racecar!"

KAZOOM will be represented in Spec Miata by Hammer & member Bill Pruitt.

John Hammer drives the Hodgson Heating & Cooling, BigMouthAudio, AutoRacing1.com Spec Miata in the Sports Car Club of America's Club Racing series. He is a radio personality and motorsports journalist. For information on the team, appearances and sponsorship opportunities, send an email to BigMouthJohn@comcast.net

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

amazing counters
NutriSystem Coupons