Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

It's confirmed...I'm slow!

What a great evening! Marc Miller drives the #8 Carhartt Racing Dodge Intrepid in the CASCAR series (think Stock Car racing in Canada...eh?!). We met at the SCCA Runoffs a couple weeks ago at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course...long story short, Marc is from my side of the state & we hooked up tonight to give him some seat time in my Spec Miata. By the end of the night, he had cranked out a 1:41.4xx lap...beating my personal best by 1.2 seconds! What does that mean? Well, he IS a professional driver, so I expected him to do well in the car...at the same time, he's shown me that I've still got plenty to learn in the car...and I want to get back out there & find that speed!

For info on Marc & his racing program, click TheMarcMillerShow.com.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

amazing counters
NutriSystem Coupons