Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

I LOVE Charlotte...here's why...

...I was out on business last week and flew back into Charlotte/Douglas Airport on Saturday morning. I was in Texas as an instructor for the Richard Petty Driving Experience; we're pretty high profile when we show up somewhere...until we get back home.

I was waiting at the baggage claim, a dozen of us there in our Petty shirts & jackets. I'm on the phone with the Mrs, when I look to my right and saw a man there sitting down... I recognized him, but didn't think much since I was on the phone. I looked back later & it hit me; it's Jack Sprague, the NASCAR truck series racer from Grand Haven, MI (where I used to live).

Ha, how cool is this city?!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

amazing counters
NutriSystem Coupons