Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

My 21st!

This weekend I sold my '94 Mazda Miata with a custom turbo on it...big horsepower & the attitude to go with it. However, with a little guy on the way, I needed a sports car I could take him for a ride in. Enter, my 21st car since I turned 16: a 2001 Mazda Miata LS. Officially sprayed in Sunlight Silver, I bought it from it's original owner who delivered it to my door with only 4,300 miles on it. That's not a misprint, it's 5 years old with 4,300 miles on it. He hadn't even changed the oil in it.

I've already added a performance intake & exhaust kit, plus some sharp chrome vent rings inside for a bit of bling. I changed the oil & I'm exited to get her on the road & really make her mine. For more photos, just click the title above for my slideshow!

Everyone is asking; it stickered at over $24k...I paid half that. For what is essentially, a 5 year old new car.

Wanna go for a ride?!

Comments:
Awsome, John. Yup - perfect for the little guy to learn to shift in!
 
Looks awfully bland. what kind of bling are you going to do to it?
Larry
 
Sweet deal and a nice car. Best of luck to you and AJ!
You're my hero, I've only owned six cars and a rusty pickup since I was 16 - and I'm (lots) older.
70 Cougar, Competition Orange 5.7 litre V8
76 Datsun 280Z, light blue 2.8 litre inline 6
73 Datsun 240Z, white 2.4 litre inline 6
78 Datsun 280Z, black 2.8 inline 6
91 Mazda Miata, red 1.6 inline 6
98 BMW M3, red 3.2 inline 6
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

amazing counters
NutriSystem Coupons